Our programs demonstrate the myriad ways in which engineering touches everyday life.
Conferences and Labs
Thousands of students designing solutions to solve real-world engineering challenges.
- Introduction to Engineering Presentation
- 2 Hands-on Breakout Experiments
- College Mentor and Professional Engineer Guest Speaker Program with Q&A
ET Lab Sites:
- Preston HS (Bronx, NY)
- The Michael J. Petrides Educational Complex (Staten Island, NY)
- DC Water Blue Plains Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant (Washington, DC)